To make a donation to a specific rider, choose from the list belowJoe Addy Tony Addy Nate & Kelly Alvar Ron & Christy Alvar Jacob Alvar David and Carrie Ann Berg Bryan Bjonskaas Randy Blix James Carr Marc Carr Levi Davidson Brent Donahue Nina Fredrickson Randy Golkowski Justin Gower Shane Grady Paul & Chanin Greene Jesse Gully John Hartley Pete Krause Dayna Marken Michael Brandon Nusse David and Jody Pearson Jen & Matt Reed Pat shykes Brian Stank Justin Swap Zach & Tawni Andrew Werner Yeti
We're working so that one day all children will be born healthy! All proceeds support the March of Dimes life-saving efforts!
If you are interested in buying raffle tickets, please contact us or contact a rider you know. Raffle tickets cannot be sold online and must be paid for via cash or check.
To make a donation online, submit the form below to pay by PayPal or credit card:
After clicking "Donate" above you will be redirected to PayPal where you can pay by credit card or via your PayPal account. If you don't see a place to enter your credit card, look for a "Continue" link like below and click it to show the credit card form. If you have any trouble you can also send a check to us by mail at the address below.
IMPORTANT! Donations received online are in no way utilized/affiliated with our raffle. If you would like to purchase raffle tickets please contact a rider or contact the Yeti Tour today.
Cash or check donations can be sent to the address below. Please make checks out to "Yeti Tour".
4060 E. Calvary Rd.
Duluth, MN 55803
Your donation can provide:
- $100: could provide 50 Parent Care Kits containing vital information for families who have a baby in a NICU
- $250: could provide respiratory treatment for 1 ½ days to help a premature baby breathe more easily
- $500: could provide the resources to train 20 health educators for Babies and You, our worksite prenatal health promotion program
- $750: could provide the full panel of newborn screening tests for 12 children in Minnesota
- $1000: could provide 3 very premature babies with lifesaving medicine