Yeti Tour 2014 riders
(click to support a rider):
We're chasing something legendary!
We're riding 140 miles to raise money so that one day all children will be
born healthy. Join us on January 25th 2014.
We're riding from The Sunset Bar & Grill in Duluth, MN up the north shore and returning the same day to The Sunset where we will be raffling off a brand new Yamaha RS Vector LTX.
Friday, January 24th
- 7-8 PM. Pre-event ticket turn in and hang out at The Sunset Bar & Grill.
Saturday, January 25th
- 9 AM. Registration opens at The Sunset Bar & Grill.
- 10 AM. Ride starts.
- 4-6 PM. Estimated return.
- 6-10 PM. Yeti Tour 2014 celebration at The Sunset.
- 8 PM. Snowmobile raffle drawing.
The route will take us through Fish Lake, south of Island Lake, north through Pequawayan to Brimson, east to the North Shore State Trail, south past Two Harbors and returning to Fish Lake and The Sunset.
Any and all riders are welcome - invite your friends and family! The ride itself will be informal with riders going at their own pace. Riders are encouraged to travel in teams and support each other along the trail. The route is 140 miles total. At a pace of 20 mph the ride should take 7 hours. Gas and food are available at several stops along the route. The trail will be marked with signs indicating the route and maps of the route will be provided for each rider. Accommodations can be made for any rider with specific needs. If you require assistance with trailing or your vehicle please let us know in advance. Parking is available at The Sunset. A support vehicle will be provided in case of breakdowns or special needs. Please contact us if you have any needs or other questions or concerns.
We ask the riders be respectful of others on the trail the weekend of the ride, always obey speed limits and refrain from alcohol use during the ride. Thank you!
There is no minimum to ride. Riders are encouraged to set a goal of raising $500 or more toward their ride in the hopes of supporting our cause. Riders are empowered to fund-raise through our Yeti Tour 2014 Raffle. Funds raised from raffle sales will qualify you for the below incentives. Raffle tickets can be requested at any time by contacting us or through your team lead.
Fundraising Levels & Incentives:
- 2014 Legendary Rider! (top fundraiser) - Our top fundraiser will receive a $100 snowmobiling gift package as well as all of the below incentives. The top fundraiser will also join the ranks of top fundraisers from years past by attaining legendary rider status for Yeti Tour 2014.
- Abominable Snowman ($1000+) - The closest thing to the Yeti himself! $100 gift card to RJ Sport & Cycle for every $1000 raised.
- Sasquatch ($500+) - $50 gift card to The Sunset.
We also like to give back to our supporters every year through exciting rider giveaways the night of the ride. Prizes to be given away that night will include a variety of merchandise and snomowbile related items. The more you raise, the more you will walk away with the night of the ride!
Contact us to turn in donations and raffle money at any time. Donations and raffle tickets can otherwise be turned in at pre-registration Friday night or registration Saturday morning.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
We hope you can join us on this adventure!